Monday, October 5, 2009

I am here. Typing. Posting. Writing.

...Long overdue, and with much to learn about blogs (and re-do later I'm sure), I'll be typing, posting, and writing away.

Not that there aren't approximately 43 MILLION investment ideas already on the internet; my task is more to talk about ideas and concepts to help people understand WHY an idea is good or bad for them... and why it may be the opposite for their brother, daughter, father, or paper boy.

I'll cover things like aid to Africa, how the FDIC works, overseas investing, tools and tasks for running a business online (yeah, and yet I don't blog.  I know, I know... that is why I'm starting now), and basically a whole bunch of things.  ...and hopefully more than just my mother will read it by the time it is done.

Thanks, and the very next post will get us kicked off in the right direction.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment